Transferring property

Dear Len & Rosie,

My father transferred his ownership of his house to two of my brothers. He wants the profit divided into equal shares among all five children after he dies. My father is still alive and three of his children were out the state at the time during the transferring of the title of the house. My two brothers agree to add three of our names to the deed. I want to know what kind of form to fill out and where to get it. Can we do it ourselves or should we hire an attorney to do it for us?